Interested individuals may send their resumés to firstname.lastname@example.org
Landscape Foreman/Crew Leader & Crew
We are adding full time Landscape Foreman, Crew Leader and Crew positions to our team.
Prior landscaping required in some or all of the following areas:
- Planting from landscape plans
- Experience with a range of plant materials and sizes
- Masonry layout and installation
- Landscape construction machinery
- Plant care, knowledge of best horticultural practices
Compensation based on industry experience. Direct experience in design and build field a plus. Excellent benefit and pay package. Valid CT drivers license required.
Full time position, with possible part time schedule.
Candidate should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in general accounting, QuickBooks preferred, with responsibilities in A/P, A/R, account reconciliation, inventory tracking, and general office duties. Provide general support to operations and management.
- Proficiency in Outlook, QBooks, Microsoft Office, along with a general comfort level with learning and using new software tools
- Prior accounting/administrative experience required
- Exceptional organizational skills; ability to prioritize multiple, attention to details
- Excellent communication skills
- Social Media experience
- Able to meet deadlines and a willingness to elevate when tasks are time sensitive
Prior experience in landscape design, construction and retail a plus. Excellent benefit and pay package.
Landscape Architect/Landscape Designer
Candidates should have a proven record in residential landscape design and sales with the ability to present and manage projects with a sophisticated client base.
Join us in an attractive, congenial work environment.
- Minimum of 5 years, high-end residential design experience
- Degree in Landscape Design/Architecture preferred
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong horticultural and construction knowledge
- Proficiency with landscape design software and related Office software
- Knowledge of permitting and zoning processes
- Desire to grow professionally and creatively
Exceptional salary and benefits package.
Sales Associate Garden Center
Full time store sales associate and general nursery yard/landscape help needed. Opportunity to work in our beautiful store front and nursery staged with high end landscape objects, plantings, and furnishings.
- Experienced sales associate
- Willingness to work weekends in season
- Horticultural knowledge preferred
- Design experience a plus. Opportunities for container design and planting, custom design installations and fine gardening
Compensation based on experience with growth potential.
Additional opening for a knowledgeable yard helper. Flexible schedule available. Plant knowledge and care a plus, driving and valid license required for deliveries.